Sunday 4 January 2015

Jes Goodwin Ogre no.2

Known as the "Bandit Ogre" this is another amazing sculpt to paint, I love the way he is really grasping that bag, no doubt laden with lots of hard-fought gold coin.

 As a lad I'd always dreamed of having my own Mercanary Contingent of Ogres to add some extra muscle to my Orc and Goblin Army, but I never got around to saving for, or buying any of these classics.

I can (kinda) afford them now and they will eventually be a Mercanary Contingent for my growing Nurgle Army. 3rd Edition Warhammer Armies state that I need 5 basic ogres plus the level 20 hero as a commander, so only four more to go.... 








Next up are some orange and blue strips halved with a black and white checkerboard pattern on this fine fellow:


I've always liked how he's resting his axe on his foot. To be continued....


No comments:

Post a Comment