Thursday 18 December 2014

Back catalogue - Chaos Champion of Nurgle

I love to convert, but sometimes GW release a figure that needs little if no converting and I can just enjoy the painting experience and so I think it is with this Nurgle Champion. (I suspect one of the best sellers and most painted recent releases  - and due to it's success, I believe, a huge inspiration for all the new Nurgle Glottkin output):






A multitude of washes (with a dash of washing up liquid) were applied over a white basecoat to get the skin effect and then my usual rust recipe of boltgun metal worked up to chainmail, washed with chestnut/brown ink and then completed with some red oxide pigment mixed with a touch of matt medium.

And for a bit of fun I created a larger "dispay" base:




No comments:

Post a Comment